I can help you to pick Best WiFi Printer in India. A home printer comes in handy when it comes to print a few sheets on daily purpose. Having a quality printer eradicate the hitherto daunting task of going to someone and getting your papers printed. Inkjet Printers are usually the most popular due to being affordable, easier availability and genuine use. Chances of facing issues with these prints aren’t that much but the major issue can cause due to the maintenance.
Best WiFi Printer in India
Here, we are going for affordable ink cartridge printers so that you get the best use and do not waste too much money on the maintenance. As we are mentioning some of the best Wifi printers, so we are also adding some advantage of having a Wifi printer so that you get to know that why it is best to opt for.
Best Wifi Printers to Buy For Home & Office
After going through the vast number of models, we found that most of the products are overpriced. So, we made a list of top 8 which can fulfil the same need for the lower price point. Even, cartridges are also less expensive. Let’s have a look at our top pick and rest of models –
#1 Epson EcoTank L3150 Wi-Fi All in One Ink Tank Printer
Epson’s very popular all in one Ink Tank printer got the first spot with its amazing quality printing technology. This is one of the Best WiFi Printer India. It can print, scan and copy without any issue which makes it one of the highly advantageous printers as compared to the other ones. The major features which take it to another level of printing are:
- All in One printer supporting Scan, Copy and Print.
- It can print 33 black and white pages per minute, 15 Color pages.
- Best for those who will be printing 300 pages every month.
- Comes with one year of warranty or 30,000 prints.
- Paper size support are A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, and DL.
- Free installation is supported by the seller.
Almost every size is supported by the printer and if you look at the price, it is a very affordable choice to fulfil the exact same need.
The design is a lot more compact and you can easily keep it on the table. It supports three types of connectivity, Wi-Fi, USB and smartphone app. Each one gives you the ability to set print size and a lot more.
#2 Brother DCP-T510W Inktank Refill System Printer with Built-in-Wireless Technology
The king in the affordable section of printers goes to Brother DCP-T510W which support in-tank refilling making it easy to maintain. Replacing cartridge cost a big amount with most of the printers but this one can save your money as you can refill whenever you want.
It can scan and give you fine quality print for such a low price point. Even, it has a bunch of additional tweaks to grace up the quality.
- It can print Up to 1,200 x 6,000 dpi for enhanced quality per inch.
- Comes with built-in Wi-Fi and it supports connectivity with the app also.
- Design is compact and lightweight which makes it easy to move.
- There is an Embedded Ink Tank which can double the usability of the ink tank.
- Free installation is offered by the supplier and you can call on the toll-free number for that.
- Comes with the installation drivers and manuals for PC.
The built quality seems genuine, not premium but it is acceptable for the price point. As Brother prints are not very popular so after sale services may feel like a small issue for people in small towns. In the case of having an issue, they have to ship the product and get it repaired. The last thing, it comes with one year of carry-in warranty from the manufacturer.
#3 Brother DCP-T710W Inktank Refill System Printer
One more product to ensure that Brother is a genuine brand to opt for is their upgraded version of Brother DCP-T510W. Their later on upgraded version is surely the best one to consider over the purchase of any other printer because it is affordable for the same features.
You get an ink tank system with refilling choice. Refilling allows you to add ink using ink bottles and to save money.
- No need to replace the existing cartridge, just refill with any genuine ink.
- Support Window operating system as well as Macintosh OS.
- Comes with built-in Wi-Fi to connect and print from any device you want.
- There is an automatic document feeder preinstalled to make everything easier.
- Similar to the previous model, it also gives you Up to 1,200 x 6,000 dpi in every print.
- Give a call on Toll-free number to supplier and get it installed for free.
Having one year of warranty on the product makes it super cool to use and you can find plenty of other products with the same feature but a higher price for the same. So, this thing ensures that Brother can offer you better quality and after sale services.
Even, there are negligible reviews about the after-sale services so we can’t say much but you should not worry about it.
#4 Canon 7270 Colour WiFi Single-Function Inkjet Printer
Canon has a huge name in the printing world and if you want one of the best then you can easily go with Canon 7270 Colour WiFi Single-Function Inkjet Printer. Having an Inkjet printer means saving a good amount of money on the price of machine whereas the cartridge seems a bit costly among such products.
Still, this product maintains plenty of features for such a low price. Let’s have a look –
- Print photos using smart connectivity features like Wi-Fi.
- It is a single function printer allowing you to print only.
- Comes with 10 days of replacement warranty in case of having issues.
- Built quality seems premium making it highly reliable.
- The manufacturer is offering one year of warranty from the date of purchase.
- Free installation is available through the toll-free number of suppliers.
Having said that, you can look after other features like easy to set up and install. You can set a password and print whatever you want. In case, you will be using this printer for 10 to 15 prints on a daily basis then it is definitely the best choice for the price.
In case of higher usage, the printing speed may seem slow to you that’s why you should look after other choices.
#5 Brother HL-B2080DW Wireless Mono Laser Printer
With a higher printing speed of black and white sheets, we found that Brother HL-B2080DW Wireless Mono Laser Printer can offer the best in all kind. It can print 35 pages under one minute and it has the efficient two-sided printing feature making it super convenient during the use.
For the long term of use, it ensures the long use because it has a better printing mechanism to rely on. The key features are –
- Designed to connect with smartphone, Windows and MacOS.
- Print more than 35 pages under one minute.
- Gives you fine printing on both sides of a page which makes it efficient.
- It has the 15,000 Pages Duty Cycle allowing you to keep pages in tray.
- The inbox yield support 2600 page making it easy to use every single time.
- Comes with one year of warranty from the manufacturer.
Free installation is an additional feature which is available after giving a call on toll-free number mentioned in description section. Keep it in mind that quality is always the primary factor and this monochrome printer ensure fine quality prints.
The only issue is, you have to change the cartridge, you can refill them.
#6 Epson L4150 All in One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer
With the higher brand credibility, Epson gets the upper hand for sure. Epson is manufacturing quality printers from a long and L4150 is surely the best one to opt for. It has a pretty enough Ink tank to give you more than 500 prints in single go. However, the number of prints also depend upon the type of usage.
It can offer you quality color prints that you will love in most of the cases. The features are –
- Get color prints with the Ink-tank of Epson.
- Warranty is valid till 30,000 prints or 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Gives you 33 black and white prints in one minute and 15 color prints.
- It supports plenty of sizes to print, A4, Legal, Letter, B5, A5, A6, B6, Envelopes, DL, C6.
- Printing cost for black and white is 12 paisa and 20 paisa for color.
- Smart Wi-Fi connectivity is offered in this All in One printer.
Having said that, the cost also depends upon the use of color in your prints. If you are going for rich color prints then the ink won’t last the same way. For ideal users requiring 15 prints on a daily basis can prefer it without a single issue.
Even, one year of warranty ensure the safe use that’s why you can rely on the purchase of this printer. In case, you are printing more than 30,000 pages before one year then the warranty will be void.
#7 Epson L4160 Wi-Fi Duplex All in One Ink Tank Printer
People who want high-quality super-efficient printer with large Ink-tank can easily prefer Epson L4160 which makes it one of the reliable choices. Even with large printing support, it has a compact design to fit in small space with ease. It is an All in One printer with scan, print and copy features built into it.
Even, you can find one year of warranty on the product which makes it better to opt for.
- Comes with large ink-tank which makes it better to prefer over others.
- Free installation is available as you contact the supplier with the toll-free number offered.
- It has a small 1.44-inch LCD display to give you find details about all the prints.
- It has one year of warranty on printer and warranty become void if you print 30,000 pages before one year.
- Touch capacitive buttons to access the controls and you can connect using a smartphone.
After considering these features, it is sure that Epson is offering one of the best product that you can rely on upon without a single issue. Keep it in mind that Epson has great brand credibility which ensures the impressive after sale services and you can rely on their services also.
The prints are good enough to impress you. The only issue is that it cost bit extra so it is not the very best choice for home use.
#8 Epson L810 Single-Function Wireless Ink Tank Colour Photo Printer
The last printer in our list is from Epson and it is known for the best quality prints and you can rely on it due to intense DPI. You may be wondering what DPI is? Well, it stands for Dots Per Inches. Higher the dots count, better the print quality is.
It can give you the Print resolution of 5,760 x 1,440 dpi which is really high as compared to all the mentioned products of this list.
- Built quality is premium which ensures the best quality prints.
- Higher DPI with the Print resolution of 5,760 x 1,440 dpi.
- One year of warranty offered by the manufacturer on the product.
- It can print five pages under one minute with higher quality.
- Designed for photographers and photo prints only.
If you want monoprints from this machine then you are going for the wrong product. It is reliable to use as if you are willing to get photos and such other prints. The major issues are, it is slow, it is costly and it can print photos only. For the photographers, it is surely the best product and you can rely on it without a single issue.
List Of Best WiFi Printer in India
Benefits / Advantage of Wifi Printer
Having the best Wifi printer at home adds advantages to the continence factor but there are much more than that. After paying a little attention, we found the below mentioned four advantages –
- Higher convenience when it comes to switching between devices. There is a password system that allows you to connect with printer and have your photos printed. A good Wifi Printer can easily print directly.
- Smartphones, Computers, and another printing system can be connected with the Wifi printer which allows them to get prints from any of the devices they want. It only takes a few seconds to connect and set up the whole system.
- You get the report of cartridge ink and other printing details on the smart app. Even, it notifies that when the cartridge is going out of ink so that you can get the new cartridge way before it ends and stop working.
- In case, you are choosing Wifi printer for home, you can find it usable for all members. Even it can be used in offices also. It decreases the trouble and gets you the ease of printing that’s why you can rely on it.
Considering these factors definitely ensure that a Wifi printer is must have the need for most of the people and you can buy it.
Disadvantages of a Wi-Fi Printer
While we have discussed the advantages of owning a Wi-Fi printer, listed below are some disadvantages of the same:
- Problems are hard to detect in case of a Wi-Fi printer.
- You might, at times, have to rack your brains to set up a Wi-Fi printer.
- Wi-Fi printers can slow down your wireless network.
- Connection problems in the case of Wi-Fi printers are a very common problem.
- At times, many wireless printers have a problem establishing a connection with MacOS.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Does wireless printer affect the Wi-Fi speed?
The answer is a simple yes. Wireless printers can slow down the connection and downgrade the router.
2) Why do I need a wireless printer?
The list of best printers for home use India 2021 will provide you with specifications of a wireless printer. In the case of a wireless printer, all you need is a power cable, and no other cable is required.
3) Can I print photos directly from my camera?
For being able to do so, you will need a Wi-Fi enabled camera so that you can establish a connection between the two devices. You can check your desired product’s specifications by searching for the best ink tank printer with Wi-Fi in India.
4) Is it necessary to buy from a renowned brand?
Buying a particular brand depends on how much you are willing to spend and what all are you looking for in a printer. Renowned brands and their products, like Hp Deskjet ink advantage 4535, come with claims to fulfill your needs and provide excellent customer service whenever you are in a fix.
5) Is all in one printer recommended?
All in one printer are the ones that have multifunctional properties. They can print, scan, copy, and fax wirelessly, making them perfect for both home and office use. Thus, all in one printer is a great investment.
Buying Guide for WiFi Printer
- Dpi – Dot per inches lets you know that how much dot to expect under one by one inch of area. Higher the DPI better the quality so you should check out the resolution. Printer with Low Dpi is reliable for black and white prints.
- Manufacturer – Always check that who is the manufacturer. Reputed and well-known manufacturers offer great after sale services which can eradicate lots of problems. Epson, Canon and Brother are some reputed printer brands to opt for.
- Cartridge – The cost of the cartridge is always the major problem. If you buy a printer for a cheap price but the cartridge is expensive then it is a bad choice. Consider if you can get a printer with refill option over the replacement of cartridge.
- Page support – Printers which are supporting all the major sizes are definitely the most reliable to opt for. If a printer is supporting the small size only then you can end up getting into various issues so you should check that what sizes are supported.
After this, you should know whether the printer supports Wi-Fi connectivity or not because it enhances the convenience during the use.
Overall, the built quality and reputation are major factors to look after. If you are a newbie then check out our list of top 8 products and then you are good to go.