Best Printer Under 3000 for Home use – Top 5 Products With Review
A quality printer has the potential to enhance productivity by reducing the cluster, giving fine quality prints and taking less time in overall printing. Such prints have lower maintenance and they cost very low amount for an ink cartridge that’s why you can rely on them. Reputed brands can easily offer such great deals.
But, when it comes to finding the best Printer in the tight budget of 3000 rupees then being selective plays an important role. Selection of best product is the hitherto daunting task which can be alleviated with the use of proper knowledge or looking after the top five reputed products. It means you have to sort out the best from a small list which will be an easier choice.
Let’s get started by knowing the advantages of having a quality printer and then move on to our top five products of this list.
Advantages of an Inexpensive Printer at Home
The market is full of inexpensive printers but most of them are not durable which reduces their reliability factor. The below mentioned are some advantages which are easy to attain by preferring a quality manufacturer –
- The convenience of Use – Having a quality printer at home reduces the cluster and it makes everything super convenient whenever you want to print.
- Low Maintenance – As you will be using a home printer on often basis, it will work fine for years which can make you grab better deals without any issue.
- Affordable Choice – It doesn’t matter that you need a printer or not, having an affordable printer at home will be the fine choice because you are spending a very low amount of money.
These are some of the major advantages which are easy to avail. Most of the buyers can find that reliability and convenience really matter a lot.
Top 5 Printer Under 3000 Rupees in India
As the budget is very low, you have to compromise in many factors, however, we are putting on the products which value the money in various manners. All these five products are selected on the basis of quality working for normal use. Let’s have a look –
#1 HP Desk Jet 1112 Colour Printer
People may not believe but HP Printer has a very affordable range of printers which definitely fits in the budget with great quality. It is a color printer which allows you to get A4 sized prints without any issue. There are two variants with different price and printing technology but this one cost a lower amount as compared to the other one.
- It prints 7.5 black and white pages in one minute and 5.5 Colored pages.
- Ideal usage of this Printer is 100 pages per month, suitable for home and office.
- It supports the page size of A4, B5, A6, DL envelope and many others.
- The printer can offer Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered DPI (Black) as the best quality.
After that, the design is another most important factor and you can find that it is remarkably good that’s why you can prefer this product over the purchase of any other product. The built quality seems durable and you can get it for a very lower price point that’s why you should prefer it for sure.
#2 Canon Pixma TS207 Single Function Inkjet Printer
For the great build quality and great after sale services, Canon Pixma TS207 Single Function Inkjet Printer gets a huge advantage in this list. As this product has a similar price to our top pick, the difference is in a few features and usability. This Printer is designed for the ideal use. The key features which make this product reliable are –
- It is an inkjet printer with the printing only function.
- Print more than 100 prints per month without any issue.
- Built quality is genuine with a hard casing of black color.
- Offer the manual print resolution of Print resolution – 4800×1200.
Apart from these factors, all the standard print sizes are supported which eases up the work for users. Students and office employees can find it as the better choice as to if they want to have 100 to 150 prints in a month. The only issue with this product is an expensive ink cartridge.
#3 Canon Pixma TS307 Single Function Wireless Inkjet Color Printer
One of the best product in this whole list is Canon Pixma TS307 Single Function Wireless Inkjet Color Printer which is an upper version of TS207. It is slightly expensive from the previous version but all the features are refreshed and you get the astonishing quality which makes it better and reliable to use. The features are –
- Single function Inkjet printer with the color printing technology.
- The printing speed is 7.7 Black and White pages per minute and 4 colors.
- Manual color resolution is 4800×1200 Dpi with improved quality.
- Comes with one year of warranty on Printer from the manufacturer.
During the purchase, you should check out the warranty conditions because if the Printer exceeds the allowed number of prints then it will not get any repairing or after sale services. Well, you should not worry about issues because it can fulfill the need in the exact same manner.
#4 Canon MG2570 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer
The next Printer in our line up is Canon MG2570 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer which is well known for remarkable printing quality. With the compact and compatible size, it becomes the best in all kind. There is only a single color available and to be clear, white color doesn’t suit in all cases. The key features are –
- Better printing quality with higher resolution support.
- It is a two-function printer which supports scan and print.
- The maximum print resolution is 4800X600 dpi for all the prints.
- Lightweight design with a compact size or form factor for easier use.
These factors can easily grab your attention but the question arrives that why we are putting this product at 4th position. Well, it is all about the price because it is near to the budget and another issue with this product is some people don’t need the scanner so they are paying for no reason.
#5 Canon MG2570S Multi-Function Inkjet Colour Printer
So, the last product in our list is Canon MG2570S Multi-Function Inkjet Colour Printer which slightly goes above the price point. Well, if you have 3000 rupees to spend then you must go with this product because it has all the basic function with color printing options which makes it reliable to use. It is an inkjet printer with below-mentioned features –
- Multifunctional Printer with scan and print feature supported.
- Designed with hard but premium plastic for great in-hand feel.
- Compact and handy with lightweight design for easier portability.
- It also supports the print resolution of 4800×600 Dpi in a single go.
No doubt that built quality is always the primary factor but you can find many other exclusive features to love this product over the selection of other ones. The only issue is budget but if you want the best two in one printer then you can easily hop on this one for great working. It offers quality prints in low time as compared to the other choices.
During the selection of our top 5 products, we have a clear thought in mind to stay in budget and mention all the great choices for the prices. However, we are using a basic strategy that you can rely on to come up with the right selection –
- Decide Budget because it makes you stick to the price range and grab the best deal in that criteria.
- Focusing on reputed manufacturers and making a list of top products will sort out a huge mess in various manners.
- Knowing about features is important. You should start by checking whether it is an inkjet or laser printer.
- Color and B&W are two major types so you should check whether you want color or mono printer for your home.
- Print resolution is the next factor and DPI is the unit which lets you know how much dots will be in a single inch.
- The scanning feature is optional but if you are getting it in the affordable price point then you should not skip it.
- Built quality is a necessary factor to ensure and you can look after a warranty to be sure about a product.
After considering these factors, getting the right product will be easy. Make sure that you choose a brand which is known for great after sales services because it reduces lots of clusters and eases up the work for you.
These are all the necessary factors that you must look after because these can help you get the best deal without wasting a single penny. Make sure that you should check out reviews about the product to know whether it will be a genuine purchase or not. Hope, this post will let you find the right inkjet printer under 3000 rupees for a home in India.