Printers are essential in today’s work environment. Not only at the office, but printers have also become important at home too. Among all types of printers, inkjet printers are handy and compact to fit your workspace, be it small or big. There are all kinds of inkjet printer models available in the market. Given below is a list of inkjet printers for you to choose the best budget inkjet printer for your home or office use:
Top 10 Best Inkjet Printers
The HP DeskJet 1112 is a single function color printer available at an affordable price, making it a great choice for home or office use. It works with A4 printing papers and a printing speed of 7.5 ppm for black ink and 5.5 ppm for color.
- Available at an affordable price
- Decent output capacity of up to 1000 pages a month
- Compatible cartridges
- Supports A4, A6, B5, DL.
- Supports only the printing function
The PIXMA MG2577s by Canon is an all-in-one printer best for home and office use. This compact, lightweight printer has an automatic power button and supports A4, B5, LTR, A5, and DL or COM10 Envelopes.
- Provides multi-functionality- print, copy, scan.
- Compatible on all operating systems
- High-quality printing
- Noiseless printing
- Not suitable for glossy paper printing
The DeskJet 2331 is a multi-functional printer that can be rated among the best all-in-one printer for home use along with offices. It supports black as well as color ink. This model by HP comes with an interface that is easy to understand and use. It supports A4, A6, B5, DL envelope paper sizes.
- Easy to use control panel
- Multi-functional- can print, scan, copy
- High precision printing
- Auto-off feature
- A bit costlier than the others
The HP DeskJet 2621 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that offers wireless printing. The wireless feature makes printing a lot easier for someone who wants to multitask. It is capable of printing 5.5 pages per minute. It supports DL envelope, B5, A6, A4 paper sizes.
- Hands-free printing with the voice-activated feature (Google Assistant and Alexa)
- Wireless feature, no need to connect chords or cables
- Has XL cartridges to yield more pages than usual
- Can be pricier for home-use
The Canon PIXMA G2012 is a multi-functional printer that supports printing, copying, and scanning. What makes it one of the best in this list is the low-cost printing it provides- 8 paise/page and 21 paise/page for monochrome and color, respectively.
- Has an LCD screen
- Printing without borders
- Low consumption of power, saves energy
- Not noiseless
- Not compatible with macOS
The Canon PIXMA TS207 is a grid-textured single functioned printer. It gives borderless printing for photos and high precision printing at the lowest costs. To print a borderless photo of dimensions 4” x 6,” this printer requires 65 seconds.
- Lightweight body making it portable
- High definition printing
- Durable exterior and frame
- Short ink durability
- Does not support duplex printing function
The HP 310 is an all-in-one printer with a flatbed scanner. The supported page sizes are A4, A6, B5, DL envelope. It yields about 1000 pages a month and is ideal for regular or heavy printing jobs. It is the best printer for home use with cheap ink and small offices too.
- Low-cost printing- 10 paise and 18 paise per page for monochrome and color print, respectively.
- Supports printing, scanning, and copying.
- Bit costlier for wired printers
The Epson M100 is a monochrome inkjet printer with network connectivity that gives you the liberty of wireless printing. Its smudge-resistant printing makes it an ideal choice for important printing documents.
- High-speed printing
- One-year Epson warranty
- Compact design that saves space
- Only monochrome ink printing
- Costly for single ink printing
The Canon MG3077S is an all-in-one printer supporting printing, copying, and scanning functions. This inkjet printer by Canon prints four pages and eight pages for color and white, respectively. It is ideal for regular home use yielding up to 100 pages a month. It supports paper sizes of A4, B5, A5, DL, or COM10 Envelopes, legal or letter. You can also print custom size papers with this printer.
- Supports Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless printing
- Compatible with Windows or macOS
- 1-year warranty
- No duplex printing
The E560 by Canon is an all-in-one printer, as the name itself suggests. It supports wireless printing and has a USB port. It can print on paper sizes of A4, B5, A5, LTR, LGL. It gives a printing speed of 9.9 ppm and 5.7 ppm for black and color ink, respectively. It also prints envelope sized papers. This model has a CIS scanning method. It is a perfect choice for small office use and home use.
- Supports Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Comes with a year warranty
- Color and monochrome printing
- Ink efficient
- Auto duplex printing
- Wi-Fi connectivity is not direct
Buying Guide for the Best Inkjet Printer
Printers are a long-term investment. Before buying one, a few factors must be considered as per your printing needs and the printer’s capacity. Here is a list of things to consider before buying an inkjet printer-
- Network Connectivity
Wireless printers come handy when you have a small space or desk. Printing without the cables can save you the hassle of jamming up your workspace. Hands-free printing also lets you multitask. Wireless printers can cost a bit more than the wired ones, but they provide multiple advantages to the user.
- Multi-functional Printers
As a consumer, every penny you invest is important. The cost you bear should come with matched features. If you are going above the minimal price range, you should look for an all-in-one printer. A printer that can scan, copy and print can be one of the best printer models you pay for. You can find one easily amongst the best inkjet printer in India. A single function print can limit your purpose and usage.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the paper jamming normal in printers?
Printer and paper jams are a common issue. However, it must not happen often. The cause of a paper jam does not necessarily mean that your printer is damaged and needs to be replaced or repaired. Paper jams can occur for a couple of reasons. The thickness of the paper and the quality of the same are the primary causes which lead to paper jams. Your printer may not be compatible with a lot of papers available in the market. Choose one that suits your printer’s needs.
- Is an ink tank printer better than an inkjet one?
The main difference between an ink tank and an inkjet printer is their printing capacity. Inkjet printers come with ink cartridges and are suitable for minimal or regular printing needs. On the other hand, ink tank printers are made for high volume printing. If you are someone who needs to print loads and loads of documents or photos, you can blindly go for an ink tank printer without considering much.
- Can photos be directly printed from my camera?
For this feature, your camera and printer need to have Wi-Fi connectivity feature. You can link the printer to your camera with the help of Wi-Fi and print the desired photos.
- Can the wireless Wi-Fi printer affect the Wi-Fi speed overall?
Wireless printers often tend to slow down your Wi-Fi network, and, in some cases, the router can downgrade.
- What does GSM stand for?
GSM is the abbreviation for Grams per Square Meter. GSM is used to measure the quality of paper you will use for your printer. The weight of the GSM digit is directly proportional to the paper’s weight.
Benefits of Using an Inkjet Printer
- Cost-effective printing and maintenance
- User-friendly instructions and operation
- Fast printing
- Quieter printing compared to dot matrix
- Capable of printing high-quality pictures
- Detailed printing
- All-in-one printers can scan, copy, or fax
The above-provided guide can help you buy the ideal inkjet printer for your workspace. It is recommended to read and reconsider certain factors before you invest in just the right printer. The majority of the printers you will find in our list will work just fine out of the box. Once you get everything right, you are always good to go.