Our Top Picks
Duplex printers are the ones which can print on both sides of the paper without any intervention from you. These are certainly very popular because of the fact that they can help you not only in saving the paper but they can also help you in saving your precious time. In such a case, we are sure that it is a wise decision to install in a duplex printer instead of the normal ones. Overall, purchasing duplex printers makes more sense economically as well as from the perspective of the environment. Today, there are many duplex printers available and they available from different brands.
Do you which of these are the hot-selling models in India? Do you know about the ones which are reliable? Well, we have picked up 5 best duplex printers for you and listed them below. We have evaluated several performance criteria and the money factor as well while compiling this list. So, go ahead and have a look at these top 5 duplex printers available in India.
Top 5 Best Duplex Printers in India for Home & Office
Below is the list of top 5 printers available in the market. We hope that you are able to find a product for yourself from the list mentioned below.
#1 HP DeskJet 5085 All-in-One Ink Advantage Wireless Colour Printer
This is one of the most compact printers in the list and it is from HP. It is a duplex printer and it supports all functions like copy, scan and auto printing. The good part here is that it is a Wi-Fi printer and hence you get the required mobility. You can also use Bluetooth to connect the printer. This model also supports borderless printing which really makes it easy to get photos from the printer.
The brand offers 1 year warranty on the printer and in terms of speed of the printer, it is 10 ppm for black and white whereas it is 7 ppm for colour print outs. The printer also has a touch screen control. The size of this screen is 2.2 inches and it is easy to use as well.
- Highly compact and reliable printer.
- Comes with all the required function and also has 1 year warranty.
- Can print on double side and also supports borderless printing.
Why not buy
- The cost of printing is high and it can reach Rs 4.5 per page for colour printout.
#2 Canon E560 Multifunction Wireless Ink Efficient Colour Printer
If you are a fan of Canon then you must check out this printer as well. This printer also comes with auto-duplex support and in addition to this, the printer supports a lot of other features as well. It is a wireless printer so you can obtain a print from any device in your home which is connected to the wireless network. In addition to this, you can also use it for copying the documents and scanning as well. The print resolution is good and it also comes with the support of borderless printing.
Talking about the printing speed, that’s approximately 6 ppm for coloured pages and 10 for black. This printer also supports multiple page sizes and you can select them while you are printing. Overall, it is one of the best printer available in the market in this price range.
- Supports wireless connectivity and can print borderless images.
- Comes with 1 year warranty.
- Low cost and affordable machine.
Why not buy
- Slow printing speed.
#3 Canon E4270 All-in-One Ink Efficient WiFi Printer
This is the second printer on our list from cannon and as you know this is also a duplex printer. The printer technology used here is inkjet and the prints are very crisp. The print speed supported with this printer is around 9 ppm for black and around 4 ppm for coloured. This printer also supports wireless technology so you can take printouts without the use of a laptop or computer. You can give these prints directly from your phone.
Another unique feature about this printer is that it comes with an ID card or Document removal warning so that you do not forget the original document insider the scanning tray. It also automatic document feeder to scan or copy the pages. This makes the job a lot easier.
- The printer comes with 1 year warranty
- This is one of the most affordable duplex printers with all the functionality integrated into one machine.
- The cost of ink and other supplies is also quite low.
Why not buy
- The printer might feel bulky if you do not have a lot of space on your desk.
#4 HP DeskJet 5075 All-in-One Ink Advantage Wireless Colour Printer
This is the second machine from HP in the list and just like the first one, it is an inkjet printer. This model is slightly cheaper than the one listed above. So talking about the features, the printer has support for dual-band Wi-Fi and it can also scan or copy as per your requirements. This printer also has a 2.2-inch touchscreen to make selections and settings. The printing quality is remarkable and the support for Bluetooth makes it even more easy to use the printer. The printer also has an automatic document feeder.
The speed of printing for this machine is 10 ppm for black and white and 7 for colour prints. The cost of printing is a little high but considering the quality of prints, well, the cost seems to be justified.
- A sleek and amazing looking model with all in one functionality.
- Has a really amazing print resolution.
Why not buy
- Expensive supplies
#5 HP OfficeJet Pro 8026 All-in-One Wireless Smart Colour Printer
This is one of the most recent launches from HP and this latest piece of technology from HP can do wonders for you. Imagine that this printer supports voice assistants like Alexa and google assistant. The printer is equipped with functionality to scan and copy as well. Talking about the connectivity, you get Wi-Fi connectivity and this printer is capable of printer 29 ppm for black and 20 ppm for colour.
This printer also comes with a 1 year warranty and overall, it will not disappoint you. The body of the printer integrates black, white and red colour which also looks very appealing to the users. This is certainly a premium model from HP which is worth the purchase if you are looking for a Duplex printer.
- The latest model from HP with an amazing design
- Supports voice assistant printing and has an intuitive display
- Comes with a very high printing speed
Why not buy
- High printing cost
Buying Guide for Duplex Printer
Here are the points that you can consider while purchasing the printers
- Printing Technology – The first thing to consider is the printing technology. Under duplex printers, you will find laser and inkjet printers. You can check which one you want to narrow down the search results.
- Cost of Supplies – Next is the cost of supply. This is dependent on the brand and the ink supported. You can buy the ink tank printers in such a case which support duplex printing as they would drastically bring down the cost.
- Scanning – You must ensure that your printer has functionality for scanning. This is a must-have a feature which can really prove to be of great help as it can enable you to make copies of a document.
- Connectivity – Check for various connectivity options. It is worth spending a little extra to get a Wi-Fi printer. In addition to this, if you can connect a memory card to the printer, that’s another add on.
- Speed, Resolution and Paper Type – These are the performance criteria. You can check the page per minute output of the printer and along with that check the scanning and the printing resolution. Also, ensure that you check the type of paper supported by your printer. Better to buy ones which also support glossy paper or photo paper.
- Size – You need to check the size of the printer and ensure that you have enough space for installing the printer on your desk.
- Cost, Warranty and Brand – Last thing to check is for the cost of the printer, warranty offered and the brand value. You will come across brands which offers a warranty on a number of printers as well so this should be a consideration factor for you.
Advantages of having a Duplex Printer
The duplex printer is a category of printer that facilitates printers to print on both sides of the paper on its own. Most printers can automatically print out only on one side of the paper, but the duplex printer has a unique feature that rolls the table on the sheet after printing the first side. These duplex printers enable in conserving the labor of the user to turn the paper manually if an individual prefers to print on both sides of the printer.
Let’s look at some of the advantages of the Duplex printer.
Duplex printers help to save your money on printing and other supplies. It also curtails the use of paper by up to 50% and thereby enables you to save money and cost involved in paper printing in print paper and others.
Duplex printers are time-saving because they do not have to manually turn the sheets, and double-sided printers do it automatically. A huge amount is saved when bulk printing work has to be done, so duplex printers are the best printer for office use in India.
We all know that trees are cut down to make paper. The paper production process harms the environment, but when duplex printers use both sides of the paper, it reduces the total amount of paper used. It also helps save energy and bills, so duplex printers are the best ink tank printer in India 2020.
Duplex printers are automatic, and so it also reduces the costs involved in hiring a person in big offices for the manual work that one has to do in case of a normal printer. The best auto duplex ink tank printer in India is HP laserjet proM1136. Manually, turning the pages and again setting it for printing requires a lot of physical strain. So, owning a duplex printer turns out to be a rescue in this case.
So, these were some advantages of buying a duplex printer, which one should look at if they are confused about buying a duplex printer for their office or home use.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do duplex printers provide color scanning?
Yes, color scanning is also possible while using any duplex printers.
- Is A3 size paper printing possible?
No, A3 size paper printing is not possible in this case.
- Which brand of printer is suggested for office use?
Mostly all the models of HP printers are of good quality, and they have proven to maintain their quality and service for many years. So investing in a good HP printer can be said as the best printer for office use in India.
- What does it mean by a duplex printer?
Duplex printing implies that the printer favors printing on both or double sides of the paper. Printers that are only worthy of printing out papers single-sided are sometimes called simple printers or normal printers.
- 5. Can we perform both scanning and printing possible at the same time?
No, scanning and printing both at the same time are not possible.
- What are the disadvantages of ink tank printers?
Ink tank printers are generally used for office work where there is much workload, which involves more printer usage. If you do not have the bulk work of printers, buying an ink tank can be a waste as the ink inside gets clotted up or gets lumps.
- Does the ink inside these printers dry up?
If the printers are not used for a very long period, say more than a month, then the ink inside will get quickly dried up. It is advisable not to keep the printer idle for a very long period to avoid the ink getting dried up.
These are the best models available in India. For more information, you can either visit the product page or you can visit your local dealer. Check out for the deals on these duplex printers on multiple avenues to ensure that you are getting the best machine for yourself at the best price. If you are still confused between the models then check out the buying guide as this will help you in making the right choice.